WHY JOIN SWBA? Learn and Network with the Best and Brightest Benefits Professionals
By joining SWBA you can express your ideas, hear what others have to say on current benefits issues, and have an impact on industry trends nationally and in the Southwest.
Membership in the Association gives you the opportunity to:
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Receive discounts to the region's premier educational events
- Interact with your peers in the field of employee benefits
- Exchange information and ideas
- Increase your benefits knowledge
FID# 74-1499890 - SWBA is a nonprofit 501(c)(6) organization. Contributions to SWBA are not deductible as charitable contributions. However, dues payments are deductible by members as an ordinary and necessary business expense.